Multi-award-winning EQ Kuala Lumpur is a chic hotel within the integrated Equatorial Plaza, giving you prime access to shopping, nightlife and other entertainment options. Expect to be pampered with luxurious comforts, upscale amenities and impeccable services. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself with a handcrafted cocktail at the 51st-floor Blue bar as you gaze out at the glittering skyline, perhaps with the setting sun in the distance.Hotel features
• 3 restaurants, 1 lounge-bar, 1 rooftop bar and 1 grab-and-go cafe. Please note: Some restaurants at this hotel may have a dress code
• Infinity-style outdoor pool and adjoining vitality pool on the 29th floor.
• Sanctum Spa with massage services and face and body treatments available (at your own expense).
• 24-hour Sanctum Fitness center.
• Nearby KL Monorail Station.
• Within walking distance of Petronas Twin Towers and top shopping and entertainment venues.
• Complimentary self-parking for hotel guests.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note
: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Work desk.
• Flat-screen television.
• In-room safe.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
EQ Kuala Lumpur
Equatorial Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail
Kuala Lumpur 50250, Malaysia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.